Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 252 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine gingersnaps and 1/3 cup butter in a bowl; press cookie mixture into a 9-inch baking dish to make a crust.
- Mix mashed peaches with flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl until well blended. Gently fold sliced peaches and lemon used into mashed peach mixture. Pour peaches into prepared crust, lightly pressing the peaches down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 40 minutes. Stir white sugar and 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl; drizzle butter syrup over peach filling.
- Preheat the oven's broiler.
- Return pie to the oven and broil until syrup is caramelized, 5 to 10 minutes. Let pie cool before serving.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 12.3 g fat; 34.5 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 154 mg sodium. Full nutrition