Ingredients55 m servings 255 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Mix yellow cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, milk, vegetable oil, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Pour half the batter into the prepared casserole dish; spread evenly.
- Stir brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over batter in the casserole dish. Pour remaining batter over walnut mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 13.8 g fat; 31 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 220 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 26
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe years ago. She called it Jewish Coffee Cake (and she wasn't Jewish either). The only thing she did differently was to pour half of the batter in, sprinkle th...
I also layer the brown sugar mixture, half in the middle and half on the top. One time I was out of vanilla pudding and used butterscotch pudding, still turned out great. Never have any leftov...
I only used about 1/2 of the sugar/walnut mixture(skipped the butter) and it was sweet enough for my taste. I also split the mixture between the middle and top which worked well. For the yellow ...
this was very good and extremely sweet. Totally easy to make. My family loved it. I would put a finer chop on the walnuts. The walnut mixture was totally delish and the whole recipe turned out w...
Hubs wanted something to take to his fishing buddies tomorrow. I had everything on hand to make half of this recipe, and it actually allowed me to use up half a cake mix and half a box of pudd...
Absolutely incredible recipe. I only had French vanilla instant pudding as opposed to just straight vanilla so I don't know if that changed things, but if it did it was worth it. Plus I didn't ...
Great recipe! New Year's Day I found this recipe. Only had butterscotch pudding and white cake mix. Made it anyway and it was a hit! Thank you for making me look like I know what I'm doing. Lo...
Since my family does not care for nuts, I substituted the nuts in the streusel topping with some shredded coconut, oats and chocolate chips. I followed the advice from others and spread half th...