Ingredients55 m servings 320 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square casserole dish.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Mix steamed broccoli, bread cubes, diced tomatoes, ham, and pepper jack cheese together in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs, cream, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a separate bowl; stir into broccoli mixture. Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set in the middle, about 35 minutes. Allow to cool for 3 to 5 minutes before cutting.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 18.9 g fat; 18.1 g carbohydrates; 20.6 g protein; 247 mg cholesterol; 1145 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I had to tweak this a bit to use what I had on hand. No whole wheat bread, but I did have some leftover bolillo rolls (1-1/2 to be exact) that needed to be used up, so I just cubed those up inst...
This was a very good recipe that is easy to tweak based on what you have on hand. I didn't have any cream so I used 2% milk instead. I didn't have the canned tomatoes the recipe called for but...
Delicious! I added 2 more eggs and a little more cream and baked for 30 minutes.