Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 337 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a pot; stir in orzo. Cook until almost tender, about 7 minutes. Pour orzo and broth into a bowl.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and mushrooms in the melted butter until softened, about 7 minutes. Pour in Marsala wine and simmer until liquid is reduced by half, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir mushroom mixture into orzo.
- Stir peas, cream, fontina cheese, mozzarella cheese, salt, and pepper into orzo-mushroom mixture. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and thyme together in a bowl; sprinkle over orzo-mushroom mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and breadcrumbs are lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 12.5 g fat; 38.3 g carbohydrates; 13 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 653 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was excellent! The only thing I did not care for was the thyme. I will use parsley next time instead or just leave it out altogether. I had a blend of peas and carrots in the freezer and so...