Soccer Chex® Mix
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 199
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl.
- Combine rice cereal squares, corn cereal squares, wheat cereal squares, pretzels, goldfish crackers, bagel chips, and peanuts in a bowl.
- Mix about 1/4 the cereal mixture with 1/4 the butter mixture in a separate bowl until coated; continue adding more cereal mixture and more butter mixture until cereal mixture is fully coated in butter mixture. Pour onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until butter mixture is baked into cereal mixture, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 9.5 24.7 4.6 8 430 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
This is a great base recipe. Mix 13c of your favorite cereals, crackers, pretzels, and nuts then drizzle the melted butter (with sauce and spices mixed into it) over the mixture. Put in pan and ...
It was reminiscent of the good old chex mix from my past. I doubled the seasoning because I like a bold taste, decreasing the salt a bit so as not to be too heavily salted. Got rave reviews!
Delicious! I added cheerios and used 8 tablespoons of butter. Will make again.
We never tried anything but original Chex Mix. This was a new twist for us. We did put a 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds into it. OH my goodness everyone just LOVES this.
I have tried a lot of “Chex Mix” recipes and this is definitely the best. You can change up ingredients as you want to depending on your crowd. I like to make up the mix and then add honey peanu...
The flavor tastes like I remember the original from the 50's tasting.
I made as is, no changes made to the recipe, and it was delicious! Everyone at work and home loved it. I will be making this again!
Six minutes in the microwave works well too. Stir three times.