Ingredients45 m servings 530 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange pierogies on the prepared pan; spray pierogies with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9 to 10 minutes; flip pierogies and continue baking until lightly golden, 9 to 10 more minutes.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat; cook and stir ham, mushrooms, green onions, and garlic in the melted butter until ham and mushrooms are lightly brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir pierogies into ham mixture; cook until flavors have blended, about 5 minutes.
- Mix mushroom soup, sour cream, and milk together in a bowl; season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pour soup mixture over ham-pierogie mixture. Cook and stir until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 530 calories; 29.1 g fat; 42.1 g carbohydrates; 24.6 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 1879 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
We added French Fried Onions and it was absolutely delicious.
Just made this for a family of 6 with rave reviews. I boiled the pierogies first and skipped the sour cream but added a can of cream of celery. I used fresh crimini mushrooms and olive oil inste...
Made this for the kids to use up some of my left over ham in the fridge from Easter. They loved and ate every bit of it. I did not bake the pierogies, but boiled instead, only thing I did diff...
This recipe is a great hit. I had leftover ham from Christmas and came across this recipe and made it for dinner tonight. My husband and I loved it. He's glad he even has leftovers for work t...
I forgot the very fattening cream of mushroom soup (!), used fresh mushrooms and garlic and the family loooved this dish!
I myself loved it and will make again..probably went the weather is cooler as it definitely is that homey comfort food (that might make you grow sum bulges). Made it pretty close, except I boile...