Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 543
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- In deep fryer or 2-quart heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat to 350 degrees F.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Stack 2 rectangles on top of one another. Fold in half widthwise to make tall stack. Repeat with remaining 2 rectangles.
- To make 2 doughnuts, use 3-inch biscuit cutter to cut 1 round from each stack; use 1/2-inch biscuit cutter to cut small hole in center of each round. Reroll remaining dough to cut third doughnut.
- Fry doughnuts in hot oil 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until deep golden brown and cooked through. Drain on paper towels. Cool 5 minutes.
- Carefully split doughnuts in half. Place marshmallow creme in resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut 1/2 inch off one corner of bag; pipe marshmallow creme onto bottom half of each doughnut. Cover each with top of doughnut. Spread melted chocolate on top of each doughnut. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
You might also like
- Expert Tips
- For easier piping of the marshmallow creme, spray the inside of the bag with cooking spray before putting the marshmallow creme in the bag.
Per Serving: 543 calories; 35.7 47.9 6.5 5 631 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1