Ingredients35 m servings 760
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef with Recipe Ready Jalapeno Peppers in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain fat.*
- In 11x7-inch casserole dish combine beef mixture with salsa, half the chips and 2 cups cheese. Top with remaining chips and cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown.
- *Cook beef to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F as measured with a food thermometer.
Per Serving: 760 calories; 52.9 23.6 48.6 180 1449 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
My family really liked this! I did add a couple of things - black beans to kind of stretch the meal a bit since I'm feeding four people, and some black olives, but nothing that would change the ...
We really liked this! The jalapenos were the perfect amount of spice! I would like to use this recipe for tacos, I bet they'd be awesome!
Thee were pretty good but if I make this again I will add a little taco seasoning to the meat mixture. I also will use more as a dip since I am not a fan of soggy chips.
Definitely a keeper! I did change a few things after reading the reviews. I used ground turkey instead of beef and added fajita seasoning, salt and jalapenos to the turkey. Once cooked, I dra...
These were good! I would have preferred more flavors, like taco seasoning w/ the meat/jalapeno mixture, green onions and sour cream, but that's my personal preference, in fact hubby loved them j...
made it for a small gathering at my apartment and everyone loved it! Just like a restaurants
after reading some reviews, I added taco seasoning and kidney beans. I also omitted the peppers because I didn't have any. I also put the chips on the top only. It was delicious, I would definit...