Ingredients30 m servings 418 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown beef in large nonstick skillet; drain fat.* Add tomatoes and Recipe Ready Mirepoix and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in parsley and salt.
- Turn mixture into 1-1/2 quart casserole dish. Evenly top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden and mixture is bubbling.
- *Cook beef to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F as measured with a food thermometer
Per Serving: 418 calories; 16.6 g fat; 39.8 g carbohydrates; 24.5 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 916 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
The recipe instructions don't say whether or not to drain the tomatoes. I did and I'm glad because it would have been way too wet. I did reserve the tomato juice just in case I felt it was ne...
Very good....so convenient! I added a can of green beans to stretch it so I could share for a sick neighbor...worked perfectly! Season your beef as you normally season your burgers and it tastes...
My family doesn't care to much for ground beef, so I used ground turkey breast instead. I used a can of Garlic diced tomatoes and seasoned to our taste with herbs de provence, basil, salt & pep...
This was a quick version of Shepherd's pie that anyone can make and master to their own taste. Family was happy with this version. You can add more seasonings to your taste. All in all a quick, ...
Dishes such as this one are pure comfort food! I stuck to recipe (for the most part!) Made my own mashed potatoes; used thawed mixed veggies; added a couple dollops sour cream. Sprinkled potato ...