Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 153 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 scones)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Pour rye berries into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Cool. Place rye berries in a blender or spice grinder and blend until coarsely ground; transfer to a bowl.
- Increase oven heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix whole wheat flour, rye flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, instant coffee, and caraway seeds in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add ground rye berries. Stir soy milk and molasses into flour mixture until combined; divide in half. Arrange dough on prepared baking dish and flatten each piece to a 1/2-inch thick circle.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Cut each circle into 8 wedges. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 6.6 g fat; 22.1 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 170 mg sodium. Full nutrition