Ingredients25 m servings 426
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Drizzle melted butter over bread cubes in a large bowl; toss until butter is completely soaked into bread. Spread bread cubes onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle garlic salt evenly over the cubes.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Cook's Note:
- Butter amount is my guess, so use however much you need to soak all the bread cubes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 426 calories; 40.4 14.7 2.6 105 993 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This is exactly how I make my croutons only I use garlic powder and add only a little salt (I don't like my food overly salty and we like to control our salt intake). I also add a little dried p...
We love buttery croutons, so this recipe was just right up our alley! The amount of butter could be scaled back just a little because there was still some left in the bowl when my bread cubes w...
Simple and delicious! The family gobbled them up....a keeper~YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)
These are so incredibly easy and made a huge difference in my salad this evening. I think I will begin to buy a loaf of french bread each week and make a batch of these croutons for soups and s...
Used loaf of french bread, added minced garlic to butter as it melted. Then coated bread crumbs in bowl w/ butter mixture. Did not add salt, as butter is salted, and we don't need the extra sodi...