Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 856
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Fry chicken wings in small batches in hot oil until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes per batch. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Assure oil reaches 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) between batches.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir hot sauce, ranch dressing mix, and vinegar into the melted butter.
- Put cooked chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Ladle sauce over wings and toss to coat.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 856 calories; 86.6 9.5 11.7 85 2097 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I didn't expect to like the ranch but it was really good in here. A little on the salty side but still good. These came out very pretty but very hot. Hotter than without the ranch packet which I...