Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 337
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line each cup a mini-muffin pan with a wonton wrapper, carefully pressing each into the shape of a cup. Take care to not tear the wrapper as they will tear easily.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer 'cups' to a baking sheet; repeat until remaining wontons are all baked.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned completely, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Set sausage aside to cool.
- Stir cooled sausage, Colby cheese, green onions, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and ranch salad dressing together in a bowl; spoon into the wonton cups.
- Bake in oven until cheese has melted and is beginning to bubble, 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 20 24.7 13.8 46 764 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
These are delicious and originally found this recipe from Hidden Valley Ranch website years ago. Everyone ALWAYS ask me to make these for family gatherings! It might not sound good but you won...
I made this for a party. Since everyone in our group likes things spicy, I added some diced jalapeños and some cayenne pepper. Everyone went crazy over them! I had a request to make it again ...
These are an AMAZING pot luck or BBQ type food to make for friendly gatherings :)
Always a big hit at our Christmas party. A couple of different things I do. First, I use Filo shells instead. Secondly, instead of the green onions, I put a small can of chopped black olives. Yu...