Ingredients40 m servings 476 cals
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms and garlic in the melted butter for 1 minute. Pour in white wine; cook and stir mixture until all liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Season with salt. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each puff pastry sheet into 4 equal rectangles, creating 8 total. Spoon mushroom mixture into the center of each rectangle; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Gather all 4 corners of a rectangle together around the filling; pinch corners and edges of puff pastry together forming a seal. Repeat with remaining rectangles. Arrange bundles on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly press bundles so the bottoms are flat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bundles are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If using phyllo dough, unroll dough. Cut stack in half. Working quickly, place 1 sheet on a flat surface and brush lightly with melted butter. Place another sheet on top and brush with butter. Repeat until you have 4 or 5 sheets of phyllo. Do NOT brush top layer with butter.
Per Serving: 476 calories; 35.9 g fat; 29.8 g carbohydrates; 7.1 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 208 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I have made this recipe twice now. It is yummy. We thought there was a bit too much of pastry so this time we doubled the mushrooms. Half went inside the bundles. Half were drizzled over the t...
I cut the recipe in half, following the recipe using the suggested sherry. The mushrooms (it took an 8-oz container of criminis) were marvelous! My whole house smelled divine while they were s...
Absolutely delicious! Have made it twice now and it is always a hit! Thank you so much for the recipe! Monique