California Grilled Pizza
Ingredients20 m servings 224 cals
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place each pizza crust on a sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion; cook, stirring frequently, until onion is softened.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil mixture; arrange the onion, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, mushrooms and basil on crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Grill pizza on foil sheets in covered grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIPS:
- Prepare and customize each pizza on its own sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil and cook on the grill or in the oven for a no cleanup meal.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 9.2 g fat; 27 g carbohydrates; 10 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 361 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Super tasty. I prebaked crust, added toppings, and finished in the oven, because my pizza was too big to safely get on and off the grill.
I did not use the foil, placed the crust directly on the grill and grilled on low heat watching closely. The crust was pretty good. Both hubby and I thought this pizza was just okay.
This is a delicious pizza and my husband loved it, even though he thought he would miss it being a sauce and pepperoni pizza. Now it is our favorite! No problem grilling it by keeping the heat ...