Ingredients1 h servings 168
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir onion in the heated butter-olive oil until onions soften, about 10 minutes. Transfer onion to a plate to cool.
- Whisk cream, eggs, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; stir in mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and onion. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use a pie plate or an 8x8-inch pan. Also your quiche shouldn't be brown on top but maybe a light brown around the edges!
- This doesn't rise very much, so if it looks flat it's normal.
- It will be hard to get out of the pan EVEN if sprayed with Pam®!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 168 calories; 15.2 2 6.5 113 149 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 37
I used this recipe as a base for my veggie quiche and it was excellent. I will use this again. Besides the veggies, what I did change was that I added 1/2 cup of flour and this made it prett...
This was so easy, and so delicious! I made a couple of small changes, and it worked out really well! First, I fried up 2 pieces of bacon, then added the butter and olive oil, as well as about ...
I read the Cook's Notes, and decided to give this a sprinkle of paprika to give the top of the quiche a little more color (that worked beautifully). I sprayed the dish liberally with cooking sp...
Loved this recipe. Modified it slightly for what I had on hand. Substituted sharp cheddar for the mozzarella and put in closer to a cup. Also added a sliced tomato before baking and when cooking...
This was so easy and delicious! I doubled the eggs but kept the milk, cheese and everything else the same. I caramelized the onion in an iron skillet. Then poured egg mix into skillet and bak...
Very tasty, added ground beef and garlic powder because we had it for dinner (with salad and rolls). I used whole milk and 4 oz of cream cheese instead of cream and mild cheddar cheese, both bec...
Really love the flavor of this! I made this exactly as written, except that I used a 10-in ceramic quiche pan. I took it out of the oven just shy of 35 mins, and it was puffy and beautiful. It d...
Loved this recipe! I didn't have heavy whipping cream so I used 1 cup of milk with 2 heaping spoonfuls of cornstarch. I added (mooshed in) about 2 oz of light cream cheese. Sprinkled with som...