Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 628
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Reserving cheese packets, cook macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and transfer macaroni to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle one reserved cheese packet over macaroni and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, onion, and bell pepper in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir remaining reserved cheese packet into beef; spread beef mixture over macaroni.
- Pour pizza sauce over beef mixture and top with pepperoni slices and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle oregano and basil over cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 628 calories; 27.7 55.3 37.8 105 1435 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Looking for a quick and tasty dish? This just may be it! I had all of the needed ingredients on hand, and followed the recipe as written. For ease, I browned my ground beef in my pasta pot a...