Light and Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Malki in Minneapolis
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 149 cals
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, creamy peanut butter, and crunchy peanut butter together in a large bowl until smooth. Beat egg white and white sugar into butter mixture until smooth. Add whole egg and brown sugar; continue to beat until smooth. Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture until batter is well mixed.
- Roll the dough into 1 1/4-inch balls and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Press balls with a fork creating a crosshatch. Freeze cookie dough on baking sheet until dough is firm, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies puff up, about 15 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cook's Note:
- Cookies will store and remain soft for 10 days in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 8.1 g fat; 16.1 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 141 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Followed this recipe to the letter, and I do think they're a little "light" in flavor. They cooked up nicely, the soft texture is perfect, but as my husband said "...the peanut butter flavor do...