Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 649
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place sweetened condensed milk and cranberry juice in blender; blend until smooth.
- Add berries. Blend on low to chop fruit, then blend on high to finish.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of prepared smoothie into 16-ounce glass. Serve immediately.
- Turn off blender and stir from the bottom up with a large metal spoon to facilitate blending of frozen fruit. For a lighter consistency, add 1 cup ice cubes (per serving) when blending sweetened condensed milk and cranberry juice.
- Tip: To make an elegant dessert parfait: Alternate layers of vanilla ice cream and smoothie mixture in a pretty parfait glass. Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and fresh strawberry.
Per Serving: 649 calories; 12.3 68.5 6.2 40 166 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I cut this back by half and used a cranberry-raspberry juice blend. My kids liked this a lot but I thought it was incredibly sweet.