Ingredients7 h servings 384
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat cake mix, 1 1/4 cup water, vegetable oil, and egg whites together in a bowl using an electric mixer in medium speed until combined, about 2 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 29 to 34 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Stir pineapple-flavored gelatin with boiling water in a bowl until dissolved; stir in cold water.
- Poke holes into cake using a skewer or straw; spoon gelatin mixture evenly over cake. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Mix pineapple and pudding mix in a bowl; fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture evenly over chilled cake; refrigerate at least 2 more hours.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 14.8 60.4 4.1 0 450 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this on a whim, for no special occasion other than to use a pineapple cake mix I bought for some odd reason. I used the juice of the canned pineapple in place of the water, and whole eg...
This was sooo easy and very delicious! My husband raves about it! I used angel food cake which I think made it better. A definite go to