Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 512 cals
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Season chicken breasts with salt and black pepper.
- Cook chicken breasts on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Cut chicken into cubes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Season pasta with garlic salt.
- Whisk vegetable oil, lemon juice, basil, and Parmesan cheese together in a large bowl. Add pasta, chicken, and spinach leaves. Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 512 calories; 21.4 g fat; 59.1 g carbohydrates; 20.7 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 167 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I like the flexibility of this recipe - it was good chilled but can also be served with the chicken hot off the grill. Additional vegetables can also be added, which is a plus. I agree with th...
I made this exactly as written, tasted, and felt adjustments were needed. The lemon flavor was weak, so I added additional lemon juice as well as lemon zest. I think this pasta salad is a bit ...
Nice change. Added lemon zest and some extra veggies to adjust it to our taste. Will make it again
Good basic recipe. Followed other comments, and used olive oil in place of vegetable oil and lemon zest for more flavor. Substituted baby arugula for spinach, added cherry tomatoes for a pop of ...