Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 538
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Mix Mexican 3-cheese blend, mayonnaise, 1/4 the cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, half the black olives, green onions, jalapeno peppers, and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- Spread tortilla chips into the prepared pan; top with Mexican cheese-tomato mixture. Sprinkle sharp Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and browned, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle nachos with remaining cherry tomatoes and olives.
- Cook's Note:
- I used all organic ingredients. Be very weary of adding salt; the cheese, mayo, and sun-dried tomatoes contain enough salt.
Per Serving: 538 calories; 43.3 29 12.6 46 666 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1