Juicy Rib Eyes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 787 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rub steaks with about half the steak seasoning; place on a plate and refrigerate.
- Light an outdoor charcoal grill.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat; cook and stir mushrooms, shallots, and garlic until mushrooms are softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Move heated charcoals using tongs to the outer edges of the grill. Fill a 9x5-inch loaf pan halfway with water; stir in the remaining 1/4 cup steak seasoning. Carefully place pan in the space cleared out in the center of the grill among the charcoals.
- Cook steaks on the grill until they are beginning to firm, and are hot and slightly pink in the center, 8 to 9 minutes. Flip and cook other side for 5 to 7 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Drizzle mushroom sauce over cooked steaks.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of sodium for the steak rub. The actual amount of steak rub consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 787 calories; 62.6 g fat; 13.2 g carbohydrates; 42.2 g protein; 192 mg cholesterol; 5746 mg sodium. Full nutrition