Ingredients45 m servings 534
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer tortilla chips in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Mix chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and green chile peppers in a bowl; spoon onto crushed tortilla chips. Sprinkle Colby-Jack cheese over chicken layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 534 calories; 36.2 29.2 24.6 93 874 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This recipe is very similar to my own Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas. The only difference is that mine has chopped olives and green onions. I also use soft white corn tortillas. For my family we ...
This recipe was good, but a little dry. I used about 12 ounces of chips and I boiled the chicken breast (then cubed it). I also added some green onions. I cooked it in the oven for about 25 minu...
Even my picky 15 year old liked this - and that's saying something! I did add green onion and black olives, and a good sprinkle of garlic powder. I didn't have green chiles, so I subbed in min...
Next time I'm gonna double the recipe! It was so easy and so yummy! My husband and kids ate it all and wanted more!
These enchiladas come together in a New York minute with the help of, what I used, was a roasted chicken from the deli. And the fact that it also uses tortilla chips is a bonus that I have been ...
My family (husband, son, grandson and brother-in-law) really liked this dish. Will definitely make it again.