Italian Breaded Baked Pork Chops
"A simple Italian recipe for pork chops (costolette) that are dipped in milk, coated with bread crumbs, and herbs and then baked in the oven for an easy mid-week dinner. I think the perfect sides are baked potatoes or even a simple salad."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 421
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Pour olive oil into a baking dish.
- Pound pork chops with a meat tenderizer on a firm surface until thin and tender.
- Pour milk into a shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs, thyme, and rosemary in a second shallow bowl. Dip pork chops into the milk, then thoroughly coat with bread crumbs, and place in one layer in the prepared baking dish. Season with salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are crispy, about 10 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Be careful not to overcook the pork chops or the meat will become too dry. You might want to check the inside of one of the chops. The chops should be light pink in the center.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 421 calories; 24.1 20.9 28 65 293 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1