Baked Goat Cheese Caprese Salad
Ingredients30 m servings 178
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Drizzle about 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil into the bottom of each 6-ounce ramekin and sprinkle about 1 tablespoon basil per ramekin over the oil. Place 1 goat cheese piece over the basil in each ramekin; surround with sliced cherry tomatoes. Top with cracked black pepper and cayenne. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoon of the remaining basil on top of each portion, place ramekins on a baking sheet, and drizzle each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons more olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Cook's Note:
- To make thinly sliced basil (chiffonade), roll 3 or 4 basil leaves together into a tight cylinder and slice into thin ribbons.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 178 calories; 15.5 4.1 6.8 22 152 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 21
Loved it. I did make a change to it the second time I made it. Instead of drizzling the oil over the tomatoes--I put the cut tomatoes in a small bowl and mixed the oil in with the tomatoes the...
Served this over mixed baby greens with slivered onion. Then drizzled 1 T balsamic dressing over greens before topping with warm Caprese Salad. A meal in itself!
Love this recipe! Although, I did add minced garlic and salt. Even made it once with rosemary olive oil and various colored cherry tomatoes - delish! For 8 - 10 appetizer servings I doubled reci...
This was phenomenal! I made the recipe using grape tomatoes rather than cherry tomatoes (the grocery store didn't have the latter), so next time I might increase the ratio of tomatoes to cheese...
It was a hit! I used one of the really big logs of cheese (16 oz) because I was going to a large party. Using my small (1-1/2 C) and medium (3 C) vintage Pyrex refrigerator dishes, I put 1/3 o...
Wow, made this for a ladies group and everyone loved it. I baked it in a small casserole and it was tremendous. None left. Will be making it again.
I made this recipe for a dinner party and used 4oz ramekins that came with my dinnerware set. Used recipe exactly as printed evcept for the cayenne pepper which I left out, and they were terrif...