Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 38 m servings 92 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Combine butter, white sugar, vanilla sugar, and egg in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix flour and baking powder; add to butter mixture with electric mixer on lowest setting until dough becomes crumbly. Work dough crumbles with your hands into a smooth dough and place into a sealable container. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thick on lightly floured surface and cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters. Place cookies 1 inch apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Pick up all the left over dough, press together into a ball, and repeat the rolling and cutting out process until all the dough is used up.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, about 8 to 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a wire rack with a knife or thin spatula to cool completely.
- To make glaze, mix together powdered sugar and lemon juice until it has a smooth and spreadable consistency. Add more lemon juice if you like a thinner glaze. Add food coloring if you like. Brush frosting on cooled cookies and add chocolate sprinkles or sugar sprinkles as you like.
Per Serving: 92 calories; 4 g fat; 13.1 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 43 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1