Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 326 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine apples and the 1/3 cup brown sugar in a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside until ready to use.
- For topping, combine rolled oats, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Add melted butter; mix well. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle topping over apple mixture.
- [Cleaning tip: Wipe off any butter or spills on the countertop with Clorox(R) Disinfecting Wipes*. Rinse hands once complete.]
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is crisp. Serve warm with ice cream.
- Peach Crisp: Prepare as directed, except substitute two 16-ounce packages frozen, thawed unsweetened peach slices for the apples.
- Blueberry Crisp: Prepare as directed, except substitute two 16-ounce packages frozen, thawed blueberries for the apples. Stir 2 tablespoons of flour into the 1/3 cup brown sugar before adding to the blueberries.
- *Use as directed. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 13.8 g fat; 52.5 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 68 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1