Ingredients27 m servings 849 cals
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions in a large pot. Drain and return to the pot; cover to keep warm.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add chicken; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through and no pink remains. Remove with slotted spoon. Add bell peppers to pan; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic to pan; cook for 1 minute more. Add whipping cream, salt, and black pepper to pan; bring to a boil. Boil gently, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat; add the 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese and cooked chicken.
- Add cooked fettuccine to the pan; stir gently. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
- [Cleaning Tip: Once the stove top is cool, wipe off any oil splatters or spills with Clorox(R) Disinfecting Wipes*.]
- *Use as directed. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.
Per Serving: 849 calories; 46.3 g fat; 70 g carbohydrates; 39.9 g protein; 193 mg cholesterol; 714 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Great recipe, and one I'll make again. I made some minor substitutions, like coffee cream instead of whipping (just allow an additional couple of minutes to thicken), and about 2-3 tsps. of drie...
Really easy recipe that the whole family enjoyed! I added some extra veggies because we were low on the green peppers. I added 1 head of broccoli (just the tops and used about an inch of the ste...
This recipe was really easy and it tasted excellent. I will make again !!!
Made this dish exactly as posted. Easy/quick recipe and tastes good! :)
This is excellent! I'm sure it is not very good for you, with all the dairy fat. But it sure tastes good! I marinated the chicken in some balsamic vinaigrette first. I only had two smallish pepp...
This was just delicious for a quick, easy, dinner for 2, the flavor was great I did not change a thing!