Ingredients25 m servings 614
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot; fry tortillas, one at a time, until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer fried tortillas using tongs to a baking sheet.
- Spread salsa onto each fried tortilla; top with Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 614 calories; 30.9 64.7 19.6 33 1393 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I skipped the parmesan and I used a homemade salsa. Not a bad snack--I think we would have liked it better had I skipped the frying step. NOTE: I made these on my tabletop griddle and it worked ...
I really didn't find it necessary to fry the flour tortillas for a quick snack, although I'm not opposed to frying them. 8 minutes in a 400 degree oven and they turn out with golden brown crispy...
Liked the light, crispy crust... this makes a great snack or lunch.
This is a great recipe for a quick snack or meal. I made 5 pizzas in total for 2 people. First, I made two pizzas (one without frying the tortilla and one with the fried tortilla) just to compar...