Ingredients15 h 35 m servings 394
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; reserve about 2 tablespoons bacon drippings in the skillet. Crumble bacon and transfer to a slow cooker.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in bacon drippings in skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer ground beef mixture to the slow cooker.
- Mix brown sugar, barbeque sauce, ketchup, mustard, molasses, liquid smoke flavoring, black pepper, and chili powder in a bowl; pour over ground beef-bacon mixture. Stir well. Add baked beans, kidney beans, Great Northern beans, and pinto beans; mix well.
- Cook on Low for 6 hours; refrigerate overnight for 8 hours. Reheat in slow cooker until warmed, at least 1 hour.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 9.8 58.4 20.8 28 888 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Holy moly this is gooooood! I made this as written but used Black Forest Bacon and I do believe that rich bacon flavor added to the experience. I should mention I did fry the ground beef in the ...
Very good. Recipes like this I usually make the day before cooking them, to meld the flavors (also added 1T. Worcestershire sauce). I put it in a 9x13 pan, & it came to within a 1/2 inch of the ...
This reminds me somewhat of Calico Beans which I bake in the oven. It definitely has a good blend of flavors and beans. I’m not convinced that it needs 6 hours in the slow cooker, then refrige...
I made this for a pot luck. Didn't change a thing in the recipe. Got rave reviews and was asked for the recipe even several weeks afterwards. Will surely make it again
I made these for a family reunion and everyone loved them. They were getting a little dry towards the end of the cooking time so I just mixed up a little water, ketchup & bar-b-que sauce and the...
Yummy, didn't change a thing. Did get better with age, in my opinion, but very good!