Ingredients50 m servings 738 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place beets in a roasting pan; drizzle with 1 teaspoon balsamic creme. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Roast beets in the preheated oven until tender, 30 to 40 minutes. Cut beets into bite-sized pieces; cool to room temperature.
- Combine spinach, walnuts, goat cheese, pickled red onion, and French-fried onions in a bowl.
- Whisk lemon juice, 1/4 cup balsamic creme, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; pour over salad. Toss to coat.
Per Serving: 738 calories; 22.4 g fat; 121.7 g carbohydrates; 14 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 20147 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Delicious! I candy the walnuts by melting a small amount of brown sugar in a pan on low heat and then moving the walnuts around in the melted sugar using a rubber spatula. Then I place the wal...
A delicious combination of flavors. The amount of pickled onions should be 1/4 cup. I used thinly sliced red onion instead of pickled onion. Thanks!