Ingredients40 m servings 406 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix carrots, broccoli, onion, zucchini, and yellow squash in a large bowl; drizzle with olive oil. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Toss to evenly coat vegetables. Spread coated vegetables on 2 baking sheets.
- Roast vegetables in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Stir and continue roasting until tender, about 10 more minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook farfalle at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes; drain and return farfalle to pot.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir garlic in the melted butter until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Pour chicken stock into garlic mixture; bring to a boil. Add light cream; reduce heat and simmer. Stir tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese into sauce.
- Combine sauce, roasted vegetables, and cherry tomatoes with farfalle; toss well.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 22.1 g fat; 44.5 g carbohydrates; 11.7 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 307 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Delicious and easy to make with ingredients on hand; great way to use summer veggies
I've been trying to replicate a delicious light pink sauce primavera with roasted vegetables I'd had in NYC. I would always order it and it was divine. This comes close. I julienned the veggies ...
I love roasted vegetables, so I really enjoyed this dish. I doubled the tomato sauce, chicken stock, and light cream in the recipe so that I could have a saucier pasta. I did not double the butt...
This was delicious and easy to make. I used soy milk instead of light cream and served it on spaghetti instead of farfelle. Next time I'd make a lot more of the sauce, maybe twice as much.
Delicious, very easy . Did not have light cream so I used half and half. It tasted just as good. Dbaker
I made a full pound of pasta and extra sauce, as my family can't get enough! I use whatever vegetables are on hand, including broccoli and carrots. I also roast the tomatoes. Excellent!
this meal is wonderful. i make it all the time! i like to add sundried tomatoes, and then to the sauce i use white wine. it's delicious!
Quick and simple. I left out the broccoli because the one I had looked questionable.