Ingredients40 m servings 406
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix carrots, broccoli, onion, zucchini, and yellow squash in a large bowl; drizzle with olive oil. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Toss to evenly coat vegetables. Spread coated vegetables on 2 baking sheets.
- Roast vegetables in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Stir and continue roasting until tender, about 10 more minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook farfalle at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes; drain and return farfalle to pot.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir garlic in the melted butter until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Pour chicken stock into garlic mixture; bring to a boil. Add light cream; reduce heat and simmer. Stir tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese into sauce.
- Combine sauce, roasted vegetables, and cherry tomatoes with farfalle; toss well.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 22.1 44.5 11.7 33 307 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Delicious and easy to make with ingredients on hand; great way to use summer veggies
I've been trying to replicate a delicious light pink sauce primavera with roasted vegetables I'd had in NYC. I would always order it and it was divine. This comes close. I julienned the veggies ...
I love roasted vegetables, so I really enjoyed this dish. I doubled the tomato sauce, chicken stock, and light cream in the recipe so that I could have a saucier pasta. I did not double the butt...
This was delicious and easy to make. I used soy milk instead of light cream and served it on spaghetti instead of farfelle. Next time I'd make a lot more of the sauce, maybe twice as much.
Delicious, very easy . Did not have light cream so I used half and half. It tasted just as good. Dbaker
I made a full pound of pasta and extra sauce, as my family can't get enough! I use whatever vegetables are on hand, including broccoli and carrots. I also roast the tomatoes. Excellent!
this meal is wonderful. i make it all the time! i like to add sundried tomatoes, and then to the sauce i use white wine. it's delicious!
this is an excellent, flavourful recipe! easy to make, lots of room for variations of your own with vegetable choice, cheese choice and noodle choice. don't forget to allow time for the cream to...