Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 35 m servings 242 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Bring 10 cups water and navy beans to a boil in a large pot; cook at a boil for 2 minutes. Stir bacon, onion, brown sugar, molasses, and salt into the water.
- Carefully pour the mixture into a slow cooker.
- Cook on High, stirring occasionally, for 4 hours.
- Stir 3 cups water into the mixture. Continue cooking until beans are tender, about 2 hours 15 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 3.7 g fat; 42.7 g carbohydrates; 10.7 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 417 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I was making two different bean recipes over Memorial weekend so I halved this one. I did cut back on the molasses as I did in the other one because we simply do not like are baked beans as swee...