Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 98
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a 10x15-inch baking sheet with graham cracker quarters.
- Bring butter, margarine, and sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Pour butter mixture over graham crackers and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until butter is browned and nuts are toasted, about 10 minutes. Immediately transfer toffee bars from the baking sheet to a platter lined with aluminum foil or wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in 2 batches in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Drop spoonfuls of melted chocolate over each toffee bar.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 98 calories; 6.9 9.1 0.8 7 69 Full nutrition