Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 104
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir yogurt, coffee powder, and vanilla together in a bowl until smooth. Fold oats into the yogurt mixture. Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon; stir. Mix almonds and cranberries into the batter.
- Spread coconut onto a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake coconut in oven until lightly toasted, about 4 minutes.
- Spread batter atop the coconut without stirring coconut into the batter.
- Bake until the batter is browned on top, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool on stove top before moving to refrigerator to chill. Once the bars are cooled down, flip them over so they won't become too soggy. Cut into 12 bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can always add up to 1/4 cup of sugar of your choice if you want the bars sweeter.
- You can replace roasted almond with any other chopped nuts.
- For extra protein, reduce yogurt amount to 5 ounces and add 1 egg to the batter or keep original yogurt amount and add an extra 2 to 3 tablespoons of cottage cheese.
Per Serving: 104 calories; 2.5 17.6 3 1 37 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1