Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 104
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir yogurt, coffee powder, and vanilla together in a bowl until smooth. Fold oats into the yogurt mixture. Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon; stir. Mix almonds and cranberries into the batter.
- Spread coconut onto a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake coconut in oven until lightly toasted, about 4 minutes.
- Spread batter atop the coconut without stirring coconut into the batter.
- Bake until the batter is browned on top, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool on stove top before moving to refrigerator to chill. Once the bars are cooled down, flip them over so they won't become too soggy. Cut into 12 bars.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can always add up to 1/4 cup of sugar of your choice if you want the bars sweeter.
- You can replace roasted almond with any other chopped nuts.
- For extra protein, reduce yogurt amount to 5 ounces and add 1 egg to the batter or keep original yogurt amount and add an extra 2 to 3 tablespoons of cottage cheese.
Per Serving: 104 calories; 2.5 17.6 3 1 37 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1