Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 386
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 burritos)
- Whisk 1/2 cup marinade, 1/4 cup lime juice, garlic, and black pepper together in a bowl; pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Add tofu, coat with the marinade, squeeze bag to remove air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Drain tofu, discarding marinade.
- Prepare a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Cook tofu, turning frequently, until it starts to brown, about 4 minutes; transfer to a bowl. Return skillet to medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir jicama, pineapple, remaining 1/4 cup marinade, and 1 tablespoon lime juice in the skillet until hot, 2 to 3 minutes. Return tofu to the skillet; cook and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes more.
- Spoon 1/3 cup tofu mixture evenly down center of each tortilla. Top each with even portions of rice, black beans, and cheese.
- Fold 2 opposing ends to overlap the edges of the filling. Wrap 1 of the opposing edges of the tortilla over the filling and roll to form a burrito. Top each burrito with salsa and sour cream.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 11 58.4 17 13 1243 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I absolutely love Jamaican Jerk recipes and so the idea of having one made with tofu intrigued me. This was a very good recipe with a bit of clarification. One, the recipe uses the term jerk...