Ingredients50 m servings 275
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray the bottom and sides of a jelly roll pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle until smooth; add vanilla extract and mix for 1 more minute.
- Slice 1 roll of cookie dough into thin rounds and arrange on the prepared jelly roll pan. Pour cream cheese mixture over cookie layer. Slice the second roll of cookie dough into rounds and arrange over cream cheese mixture layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are golden brown, about 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting and serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 14.9 32.2 3.9 53 143 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The only thing I did not have was a jelly roll pan. I used an 11" by 7" glass pan. It worked perfectly. My kids LOVE this recipe. I had a similar one and lost it. This is now stored in my Allrec...
VERY good! Simple to make. I LOVE cheesecake in any form, so I really enjoyed these, as did the rest of the family. I would make these again! Thanks for sharing. :)
Normally I'm a good baker, so I'm not sure what I did wrong on this. The cream cheese mixture flowed above and below the cookies so it didn't look like a "sandwich" like the picture. They were a...