Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake
made it | 0 reviews |
"Not quite vegan, but tofu does make up the bulk of the creaminess in this lower-fat, higher-protein crustless version of chocolate cheesecake. Be sure to refrigerate the cake overnight for best outcome. You may want to make a cookie-crust with crushed Oreo® cookies and butter. Using a high-quality cocoa powder will greatly improve your results."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 h 10 m servings 268 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Blend tofu, cream cheese, maple syrup, coconut oil, cold butter, sucanat, cocoa powder, egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a blender or food processor until smooth; pour into prepared spring-form pan.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil and place it into a pan at least 1 inch larger than the spring-form pan. Pour about 1/2 inch water into the larger pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mostly set, about 1 hour and 20 minutes; cool at room temperature until just warm before chilling completely in refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 18.8 g fat; 20 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 44 mg cholesterol; 94 mg sodium. Full nutrition