Maple Asparagus Mini Frittatas
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 87
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Whisk milk, eggs, maple syrup, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Place 1 asparagus half and about 1 teaspoon onion into each of the prepared muffin cups. Pour about 1/4 cup egg mixture into each muffin cup; sprinkle each with Swiss cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittatas are golden and puffed, about 25 minutes. Remove promptly and let cool only a few minutes, as they will deflate, like a souffle.
You might also like
Per Serving: 87 calories; 4.8 5.1 6 129 60 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1