Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 757 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine yogurt and 1/4 cup tapenade in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine ground beef and remaining 1/4 cup tapenade in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat grill pan over medium heat until hot. Place patties in pan; cook 10 to 12 minutes until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160 degrees F, turning occasionally. Season with pepper, as desired. Remove; keep warm.
- Add onion and zucchini to grill pan over medium heat; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
- Place 1 tablespoon cheese on bottom of each bun; top evenly with spinach leaves, onion, burger and zucchini. Spread 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture on cut side of each bun top. Close sandwiches.
- Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.
- This recipe is an excellent source of fiber, protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and zinc.
Per Serving: 757 calories; 30.6 g fat; 81.3 g carbohydrates; 41.8 g protein; 84 mg cholesterol; 1288 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1