made it | 0 reviews |
PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme
"Arugula and grape tomatoes augment the flavour of these grilled burgers, perfect for summertime entertaining or quick family meals."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 sliders)
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat, bread crumbs and 1/2 cup Cooking Creme; shape into 12 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill 3 to 4 min. on each side or until done (160F).
- Place arugula on bottom halves of buns; top with burgers and remaining Cooking Creme. Cover with tops of buns. Garnish with tomatoes.
- Prepare as directed, except shape the meat mixture into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties and increase the grilling time to 5 to 6 min. on each side or until burgers are done.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 380 calories, 13g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 670mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fibre, 9g sugars, 26g protein, 10%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 30%DV iron