Savoury Shrimp Linguine
made it | 0 reviews |
PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme
"A creamy garlic sauce with shrimp, mushrooms, and snow peas elevates this weeknight pasta dish to delicious!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 serving)
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp, mushrooms, onions and thyme; cook and stir 4 to 5 min. or until onions are crisp-tender and shrimp turn pink. Add snow peas; cook 1 min. Stir in Cooking Creme; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or until heated through.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/3 cup cooking water. Gradually stir reserved water into shrimp mixture. Add pasta; mix lightly. Top with Parmesan.
- Substitute 1 cup frozen peas for the halved snow peas.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving : 490 calories, 15g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 205mg cholesterol, 650mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fibre, 10g sugars, 37g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 30%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 30%DV iron.