Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apple and Creme Sauce
made it | 0 reviews |
PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme
"Fresh thyme, dry white wine, and carmelized apple give this weeknight dinner gourmet flavour."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook meat in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 5 min. on each side or until done. Transfer meat to platter; cover to keep warm.
- Add butter and sugar to skillet; cook 2 min. until butter is melted and mixture is blended, stirring occasionally. Add apples; cook 5 min. or until golden brown and tender, stirring occasionally. Remove apples from skillet.
- Add Cooking Creme, wine and thyme to skillet; stir. Cook and stir on medium-low heat 3 min. or until heated through. Drizzle over meat; top with apples.
- Food Facts:
- Firmer apples work best for cooking. Try Granny Smith, Royal Gala or Braeburn.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 300 calories, 14g total fat, 8g saturated fat, 105mg cholesterol, 390mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fibre, 11g sugars, 27g protein, 10%DV vitamin A, 6%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.