Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Spoon 3/4 cup Cooking Creme into shallow dish. Mix remaining Cooking Creme and bread crumbs in separate shallow dish.
- Dip chicken, 1 breast at a time, in Cooking Creme then in crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is done (170 degrees F).
You might also like
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with your favourite steamed fresh vegetable, such as broccoli or asparagus.
- If you don't have a hand-held blender, you can use a regular blender instead, adding the vegetable mixture in batches and blending until smooth.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving (1 chicken breast (112 g)) : 360 calories, 11g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 95mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fibre, 5g sugars, 34g protein, 10%DV vitamin A, 2%DV vitamin C, 15%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I couldn't find the cooking creme so I used regular cream cheese and just mashed it on top of the chicken. Came out tasty anyway. Hopefully the cooking creme becomes more readily available bec...