Ingredients1 h 20 m servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 to 40 min. or until squash is tender. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/3 cup cooking water. Add to squash mixture with Cooking Creme, reserved water and 1 cup shredded cheese; mix lightly. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- Special Extra:
- Garnish with 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil just before serving.
- Cooking Know-How:
- Thoroughly drain cooked pasta because excess water clinging to the pasta will dilute any sauce that you add.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 320 calories, 14g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 30mg cholesterol, 390mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fibre, 6g sugars, 14g protein, 120%DV vitamin A, 25%DV vitamin C, 25%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
As is, this makes a good base recipe and would only get about 3 stars as it is quite bland. Roasted squash and onion with lots of garlic and chopped red pepper, then added 6 oz fresh baby spinac...
Great recipe. I had leftover squash and this was the perfect way to use it up. Did not have three cheese so used regular cream cheese.
Made it tonight for supper, both myself and my boyfriend enjoyed it. The butternut squash was sweet and tender, but I thought it was too much of the same taste. It would be better as a side inst...