Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup
made it | 0 reviews |
PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme
"Filled with fresh plum tomatoes and onions, this creamy tomato soup can be made in just 30 minutes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread vegetables onto rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Toss lightly to evenly coat vegetables with oil.
- Bake 30 min.; cool 5 min.
- Transfer vegetables to large saucepan. Add broth; use hand-held blender to blend until smooth.
- Add Cooking Creme; cook on medium heat 3 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Special Extra:
- Garnish with fresh basil just before serving.
- If you don't have a hand-held blender, you can use a regular blender instead, adding the vegetable mixture in batches and blending until smooth.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving (1-1/4 cups (300 mL)) : 220 calories, 13g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 450mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fibre, 11g sugars, 7g protein, 25%DV vitamin A, 50%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.