Ingredients50 m servings 345 cals
- Combine dressing ingredients in medium bowl. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup; cover and refrigerate.
- Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Add beef to remaining dressing; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Combine lettuce and reserved dressing in large bowl; toss to coat. Arrange beef over lettuce; sprinkle with cheese, cherries and nuts, as desired. Serve immediately.
- Cook's Tip: To toast pine nuts or chopped walnuts, heat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange nuts in even layer on baking pan; toast 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- This recipe is an excellent source of fiber, protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, selenium, zinc and choline; and a good source of iron.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 22.5 g fat; 19.5 g carbohydrates; 17.3 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 441 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I really liked this recipe. I changed a few things in this recipe only because it's what I had. I cut up bacon wrapped top sirloin. I had cut up romaine and green leaf lettuce so I used that ...
We liked this. I wish the dressing were less like a marinade. I did like double dipping the meat in the flavorings.
Delicious! For the beef steak, I used a flat iron steak that I left whole and marinated in the vinaigrette, grilled it then sliced it thinly because we like our steak on the rare side. I also us...