Ingredients25 m servings 488
- Combine Lime-Cilantro Cream ingredients in small bowl, if desired. Set aside.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef with bell pepper, onion, chili powder and cumin; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove beef mixture from skillet; keep warm.
- Combine eggs, water and 1 tablespoon cilantro in medium bowl. Spray same skillet with cooking spray. Pour into skillet; cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until scrambled, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, if desired. Stir in beef mixture and cheese; cook 1 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly in a row across center of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch border on right and left sides. Fold right and left sides of tortilla over filling. Fold bottom edge up over filling and roll up; cut diagonally in half. Serve with Lime-Cilantro Cream and salsa, as desired.
- Cook's Tip: 1 cup egg substitute can be substituted for beaten eggs. Omit water. Continue as directed in step 3.
- Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Ground beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.
- This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and zinc; and a good source of fiber and choline.
Per Serving: 488 calories; 22.4 40.7 31.5 244 855 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Everyone in my household enjoyed these. The recipe left off the sour cream for the lime-cilantro cream, but after checking around, I found it was suppose to be 1/2 cup sour cream mixed with the ...
Holy cow, silly pun intended Natl. Cattlemen's Beef Assoc., these burritos were delicious! I used hand ground beef sirloin and stayed true to the rest of the recipe. Very tasty, pretty presentat...
We liked this breakfast burrito. I save a few ingredients and used Johnsonville Breakfast links for the meat. They didn't need seasoning, so I paired the sausage with the cilantro and eggs and t...