Ingredients25 m servings 797 cals
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/2 cup juice. Reserve 2 pineapple slices for snack or other use.
- Stir together teriyaki sauce and reserved pineapple juice in small bowl.
- Mix together turkey, ginger, bread crumbs and 1/4 cup teriyaki mixture. Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill patties, brushing with remaining teriyaki mixture, until brown and cooked through. Place pineapple slices on grill and cook until lightly golden brown.
- Serve burgers on buns with cheese and pineapple.
- Tip: To make 4 servings, use 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Slices and cut remaining ingredients in half.
Per Serving: 797 calories; 28.4 g fat; 92.5 g carbohydrates; 47.6 g protein; 114 mg cholesterol; 1748 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this burger using a 90/10 ground beef since I was out of ground turkey. It was good, but I was hoping for more of the teriyaki flavor to come through in the burger. The consistency was ...
This is pretty good but I added chopped bell peppers and sliced green onion. The kids liked them, tangey and salty.
I was disappointed in this. There just wasn't enough flavor - and you would think with basting sauce and grilled pineapple - but it was just blah. Sorry, we won't be making it again